Access to and use of this site is subjected to the discretion of MahhaGuru NavGrah Private Limited and all applicable laws. You may browse this site for personal entertainment, information, education and communication but please read the terms & conditions before doing so. This Site contains many valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials owned, registered and used by MahhaGuru NavGrah Private Limited. By accessing and browsing the Site, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification.
Terms & Conditions
- You should assume that all materials, designs, texts and images (collectively, the ‘Materials’) contained in the Site are either the copyrighted properties of MahhaGuru NavGrah Private Limited., unless otherwise noted or are the copyrighted property of third parties. Rashijal neither warrants nor represents that your use of Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third party not owned by or affiliated to Rashijal.
- You may download one single hard copy of Materials displayed on the Site for non- commercial, personal use only, provided however, you do not delete or change the copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit or revise any of the content in any form without prior permission from Rashijal.
- Unauthorised use of the Materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the rights of Rashijal, including without limitation under copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
- While MahhaGuru NavGrah Private Limited. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Rashijal makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omission or error (including without limitation typographical errors, virus and technical errors) in the content of the Site. Though due care has been taken to make the database completely reliable and error-free, Rashijal claims exemption from any liability arising out of any such error in the database.
- In no event shall Rashijal and/or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive,incidental, special, consequential damage or any damage whatsoever, including without limitation damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Rashijal website.
- Information on the Site is subjected to change without notice. Use of and browsing the Site is done at user’s own risk. Neither Rashijal nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damage arising out of your access to or use of or browsing the Site or downloading of any material, data, text, image, video or audio from the Site, including without limitation, damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restriction or limitation regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- The Trademarks displayed on the Site are registered and/or pending registration in the name of Rashijal or are used under license by its affiliates in the areas where Rashijal markets its products bearing these trademarks. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site or any license or right to use any other trademark owned by any other third party. In the event that you misuse any Trademark in violation of these Terms and Conditions, Rashijal will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other content on this site is strictly prohibited.
- The copyright of the Materials on this website belongs to Rashijal and may be copied and used only for personal and non-commercial purposes (except as previously authorised in writing by Rashijal).
- In the event that Rashijal, from time to time, allows for discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin board and the like on the Site, Rashijal is under no obligation to monitor or review such transmitted information and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such location nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy of any such information. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Rashijal will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authority or court order requesting or directing Rashijal to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or material.
3rd Floor, B-10, Bajaj Bhawan, Sector-3
Noida, India 201301
Write to us at: